We at Magix Buttons enjoy (retro)gaming and want to enrich the gaming community with our presence. Be that in ways of giving you (retro)gaming information and entertainment or in ways of offering a great selection of (retro)gaming products.
Although Magix Buttons consists of (retro)gaming enthusiasts and plain old gamers, Magix Buttons is also a business. Because of this, we feel the need to clarify and explain a couple of things about our web shop.
• Magix Buttons ships worldwide and is based in The Netherlands and is registered at the Dutch chamber of commerce (KvK). All products are shipped from The Netherlands. All products are shipped in a professional manner. Magix Buttons uses bubble wrap and other protective materials for shipping. Also all products are sent using cardboard boxes for maximum protection.
• All of our products are tested and in good working order before shipping. Every product that contains a photograph taken by Magix Buttons is exactly what the product is. You can clearly see the state of the product. If there are any clear damages or there is anything else noteworthy, we try our best to clarify this in the pictures. These photos can be recognised by the red background.
• Unfortunately because a lot of our products are used and several years old it’s always possible that problems do occur. If for some reason you’re not happy with your purchase please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org . If a product is not working correctly please check if it’s a common problem and if it can be easily fixed by a bit of cleaning or a battery change. For help regarding this go to our troubleshooting page.
• All of our products found in our web shop are in stock and can be shipped directly. Please understand that there is a possibility an item is sold out because we use different sales channels like local game markets/events and Ebay. Please understand that we’re dealing with second hand products and that a replacement (in the same state) isn’t always available. Of course when a product isn’t in stock anymore, and you’ve already paid, you will get reimbursed.
• If you cannot find what you’re looking for in our web shop, we probably do not have it in stock. Please search our web shop thoroughly if you’re looking for anything specific. We update our web shop regularly so make sure to check it out from time to time so you’ll be the first to snatch that rare new item in stock!
• If you have any questions about our products please contact us . Please send us a link (URL) of the product you have any questions about and be as clear as possible in your questioning. We sometimes sell more than one version of a product and if we have the link (URL) we’re all talking about the same product so there won’t be any miscommunications.
• If you really want a product we advise you to order it quickly. Answering questions takes time and in the meantime the product could be sold. And when it’s gone, it’s gone.
• Reservations are possible only for known customers of Magix Buttons. If you have ordered from us already and you see a product you want, but do not have the funds for it at that moment, please contact us and send a link (URL) of the product you want. Please let us know when you’ll be able to purchase it.
Netherland: 1-2 days
Belgium: 3-5 days
Germany: 5-10 days
France: 5-10 days
Spain: 5-10 days
Rest of Europe: 2 weeks
Outside Europe: 2-3 weeks.
These are estimated delivery times.